We are proud to be appointed by The world first Enamel system Kitchen Manufacturer and Japan First stainless Steel Kitchen sink Press Developer Takara Standard Co., Ltd as their agent in Singapore on the 6th Nov. 2013
- 1903 Established the First Enameled Ironware Factory in Japan
- 1912 Nippon Enamel Co., Ltd incorporated.
- 1945 Manufacture of Enameled Ironware for home used started
- 1957 Japan first Stainless Steel Sink Press Developed
- 1962 World first Enameled Kitchen Cabinet Developed
- 1971 Company rename TAKARA STANDARD CO., LTD
- 1973 Listed on First Section of Osaka Securities Exchange & First Section of Tokyo Stock Exchange
- 1977 Distribution of Enameled Kitchen Cabinet Begun
- 1986 Distribution of Enameled System Kitchen Cabinet begun
Till Dates Takara Standard Co., Ltd has approximately 170 showrooms all around Japan and with agents all over Asia Country with an annual sales of more than 100 billions Yen.
Please click on below link for Takara System Cabinet catalog and visit our Portfolio for our Takara Project